Tracey Welson Rossman runs marketing for Philadelphia-based technology company Chariot Solutions.
Many other folks know her as the founder behind TechGirlz — with a Z — a nonprofit that develops free technology workshops that help inspire middle school aged girls all over the world to explore careers in technology.
She was also a founding member of Philly Startup Leaders — Philadelphia’s largest and most active community of startup entrepreneurs.
Tracey’s been exploring the idea of what she calls an “itchy brain,” as she explains on this episode.
- For the first time ever, we’re opening up the FULL conversation in a companion show we’re calling Everything We Found. Listen to Tracey’s extended interview — about her next big idea and why Tori Amos inspires her — on our special pop-up website.
- Philly Startup Leaders
- Chariot Solutions
- WITI Virtual Summit
- We first met Tracey on an episode of The Build
- Overcome your fear, and bring your idea to fruition
- Women and the Vision Thing
- Seven ways to overcome your fears in business
- How to know if your big idea is worth pursuing