What if one experiment could mean the difference between leading an extraordinary life and being stuck in ‘the spiral of doom’? Madison Taskett is no mad scientist, but she isn’t afraid of a adding few small experiments to her personal life either. As a growth marketer at a technology company in Austin, Texas, she set out this year to answer one important question: How does one live an extraordinary life?
- Read Madison’s blog post, “How a Lazy Bitch like me learned to be Productive”.
- Find out how Madison’s experience at a Workaholics Anonymous Meetingbrought up internal challenges.
- Danny Forest shares 23 experiments to start adding to your daily routine.
- Psychology Today has great information on healthy Habit Formation.
- Steph Smith writes how you can be great by being good, repeatably– Madison’s inspiration.