How your home looks and feels impacts more than just you – it extends to your community and the world around you. That’s the message interior designer Alexis Hubbard shares with her clients every day. How and where your furniture, appliances, and remodeling project materials are sourced from affects the quality of life and health of our planet. The decisions we make in our homes are long-lasting and can make sustainable changes for the environment!
- View Alexis’ work at AlexisVictoriaDesign.com
- Recommendations for how and why you should consider making vegan choices in your interior design.
- Eight things you should donate when you're renovating to keep them out of landfills.
- Great insight from Elliot Laniado on how to reduce your environmental impact while remodeling your home.
- If you’re remodeling your kitchen, consider donating all of it to support addiction recovery and job training programs.