About this Episode
Author August Birch is constantly looking for and coming up with new ideas to write about. As a professional idea generator, that can be hard to keep track of in your head. August solves that problem by keeping a “Squirrel Notebook” to help him access the idea-generating part of his brain - he keeps all of his ideas in one place and he never runs out of inspiration for content. Learn how his Squirrel Notebook works on Search and Replace.
- August explains more in-depth about the Squirrel Notebook.
- Learn more about August’s 3-Notebook Productivity System for Squirrel-Brained Thinkers.
- Journaling can increase productivity.
- Here are five ways your writing can improve with journaling.
- How journaling can lead writers to healthier lives and richer characters.
- Some advice to help you take better notes to help you retain and remember more.
- Does laptop note taking work as well as pen and paper?
- The Barrel: A Gripping, Psychological, Pulp Crime Thriller (The Dirt Chronicles Book 1), by August Birch
- Learn how August teaches indie creators to make more work that sells and how to sell more work they make.