About this Episode
Incivility was growing all around Donna Cameron in epidemic proportions. Through genuine kindness, she hoped to show herself and others how to overcome such incivility. Being kind requires more than just being nice - it takes courage, strength, and grace. Donna was inspired to live one full year dedicated to kindness, affording her opportunities to speak out about kindness and to connect with other people who believe in the power of kindness and want to create a kinder world. Find out how Donna learned the meaning of true kindness on Search and Replace.
- A Year of Living Kindly: Choices That Will Change Your Life and the World Around You, by Donna Cameron.
- Tony Fahkry shares insights as to how we’re wired for kindness and how it impacts your life and others.
- Find out why Julie Rybarczyk chooses kindness over niceness.
- Boost your well-being by being by choosing to be kind to others and yourself.
- Check out the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation.